Tech Tip - Desktop Organizer Freebie



If you want to join the linky, grab the Tech Tip Tuesday button.  Post about a technology tip.  Then link up below!

Click {here} to fill out my form if you are interested in helping me improve my tech tips. If you give me an idea of what to write as a tech tip and I actually write about it, you will get to choose a product from my store for me to send to you for free as a thank you present.

*****************************
I'm back!  At least for this week!  I've definitely neglected my blog, store, etc due to my wedding.  I still have 4 days to go, but I'm so prepared, I can take some time for blogging.

Anyway, remember when I blogged about using on screen sticky notes?  In that post, you can see my desktop organizer.  Well, I've updated my desktop organizer to make it brighter and more helpful with all the different social media accounts I use now.

Here is what it looks like now:


I love how bright it is and the different fonts really make it pop.  Definitely motivating for me to keep working on my store and using social media to connect with my followers.

I had a request on Facebook to make it available in my store.  So it is!  And you can get it for free by clicking on the graphic below.


Included in the download is directions on how to use the desktop organizer.  It tells you how to use the text version or the no text version.

What are you waiting for?  Don't you want this bright organizer on your desktop?  If you don't like my text labels, you can add your own on the no text version!

If you're using my desktop, I'd love to see a picture of it!

What do you use to organize files on your computer?



Follow on Bloglovin



Comments

  1. What a great idea! My desktop is a mess... Going to download your freebie after Vegas to see if it helps me get organized! Good luck with the last few days before your wedding!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Double Down Dice Game for Near Doubles Addition Strategy - Freebie

Tips for Mentoring a Student Teacher - Communicating

Tips for Mentoring a Student Teacher - Releasing Responsibilities to Student Teacher