Tuesday, November 3, 2015

A Quick and Easy Way to Save Instagram Likes (Tech Tip Tuesday)



How many times have you been looking at Instagram and you find an idea that you want to try in your classroom?  Then you leave the Instagram app and you forget the idea?


Today's tip will help solve that problem!  This way, you'll be able to keep track of amazing ideas you find on Instagram.

First things first, you need to have an IFTTT account and a Dropbox account.  If you don't already use those services, you want to start now.

Now, click on this recipe in IFTTT.  Scroll down until you see the big blue add button.  Click on add.  It will ask you to customize the settings.  One thing that I changed was the file name.  I keep it as username only.  I delete the part where it says caption.  I don't want large file names with the captions.

Why is this tip useful?

I can go back in to view the Dropbox folder to see all the photos I like on Instagram after the recipe in IFTTT is set up.  That way I can always remember those wonderful ideas I see!  I don't have to try to screenshot the photo and remember where I save it.  I just click the heart on Instagram, which I'd do anyway, and it saves a copy in Dropbox for me to access anywhere!

What other fun things have you done with IFTTT?


*****************************

If you want to join the linky, grab the Tech Tip Tuesday button.  Post about a technology tip.  Then link up below!



Follow on Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment