Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Tech Tip - View Clipped Messages in Gmail





Have you been reading your emails and noticed that Gmail clips messages and makes you click on a link in order to read the rest of the email?

This happens with the TpT newsletter each week.  I'm here to show you how to fix this so you don't have to waste time clicking in order to read the rest of the email.

Note - this is only a fix for Google Chrome.  If the problem happens in other browsers, I'm sure there are extensions for those as well.  But I don't use other browsers to read my email, so I haven't explored it.








*****************************

If you want to join the linky, grab the Tech Tip Tuesday button.  Post about a technology tip.  Then link up below!




Follow on Bloglovin



No comments:

Post a Comment