Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Tech Tip Tuesday - Rewind - Dropbox



With the beginning of the school year and Back to School Night tonight, I haven't had time to write a new tech tip.  But I didn't want to just skip this week, so I thought I'd rewind to a previous tech tip and share it with you.

Today's tech tip is from January 2014, so you might have missed it if you weren't following my blog then.



Have you heard of Dropbox?  I love it!  Here's what I posted originally:



Click on the graphic above to take you back to the original post about Dropbox.

If you are looking to sign up for Dropbox, you can use my link and it will give us both more space in our accounts.  Here is my link: https://db.tt/pjXvLPjX

One new feature I've learned about is creating IFTTT recipes to automatically save files in your Dropbox account.  More on that in the next few weeks!

What outside-the-box ways do you use Dropbox?

*****************************

If you want to join the linky, grab the Tech Tip Tuesday button.  Post about a technology tip.  Then link up below!




Follow on Bloglovin



No comments:

Post a Comment