Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Tech Tip - Linkwithin




Have you seen this on the bottom of blog posts and wonder how people did that?

If you have, you are in luck today!  I'm here to show you how simple it is.




The first thing you need to do is visit the Linkwithin website.

Once you are there, scroll to the bottom right and add your information into the website.  When you are finished, click on Get Widget!


It will take you to step by step directions for your blog platform.  Since my blog is on blogger, it took me to directions to install using blogger.
Linkwithin supports:
Blogger
WordPress
TypePad
Other

If you choose other, it'll give you html code to insert into the body of your blog.

Once you install the widget, your blog visitors will see related blog posts to the one they are reading.

You can see that my related posts for many of my tech tips are other tech tips.  This is useful because my readers can see other tips I've written without going to the links on the side of my blog.

If you don't already use Linkwithin or another similar site, you need to add this widget now!


*****************************

If you want to join the linky, grab the Tech Tip Tuesday button.  Post about a technology tip.  Then link up below!


Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments: