Last week, I taught my students about adjectives and adverbs. We watched these Schoolhouse Rock videos to kick off our lessons.
After watching the adjectives video, my students worked in their table groups to describe objects using as many adjectives as they could.
After watching the adverb video, my students were given sentences with missing adverbs and had to come up with words that would make sense in the sentences.
As a final activity for this standard, my students created a silly story similar to mad libs where they had to fill in missing adjectives and adverbs. They loved it!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Each week I will feature a movie here on my blog. It might be a video clip from YouTube, a Brain Pop video, or some other video I've found online. The videos might be motivational, educational, or just funny things!
Here's the best part... I'm inviting you to link up with me each week.
Here's what you need to do to link up:
1. Find a video that you'd like to share with your readers.
2. Download the Movie Clip Monday graphic above by right clicking to save as. Save your picture in a convenient place for you.
3. Write about your video and include the Movie Clip Monday graphic with a link to this post.
4. Come back to this post to add your link to the linky.
5. Visit other blogs and leave comments for someone who linked up before you and come back to leave a comment for someone who linked up after you!