Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Tech Tip Tuesday - Storylineonline.net



Have you heard of Storylineonline.net?  This website has a collection of children's books being read by different authors.


Here's a quick overview of how to use the site.





You could set up the site as a listening center for your students.  Maybe your students are tired of always hearing your voice read stories so you could "read" one of these books.

What other ways could you use this site in your classroom?


*****************************

If you want to join the linky, grab the Tech Tip Tuesday button.  Post about a technology tip.  Then link up below!


Follow on Bloglovin



2 comments:

  1. HI Cheryl. I LOVE Storyline Online. The stories are so well done. I found out about it last year when I did a book review of I Need My Monster. I pick the book at the site and project it on my big screen for my kiddos. They love it and so do I, and it does provide great variety in ways for kids to hear stories. Thanks for sharing. I pinned- all teachers should know about this resource. Kathleen Kidpeople Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Storyline Online!!!! Great resource!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete