Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Tech Tip Tuesday - Replace Fonts Using PowerPoint



This week's tip is for people who create using PowerPoint.  Have you ever wanted to change a font used in a large document without needing to change every page individually?  Here's where this handy tip comes in!






I love using this tip when updating old products!  The only downside is, the formatting doesn't always look right when changing fonts.  I do have to go back in to move objects around, but it is still easier to replace the fonts all at once.

*****************************

If you want to join the linky, grab the Tech Tip Tuesday button.  Post about a technology tip.  Then link up below!


Follow on Bloglovin




4 comments:

  1. This is so easy that I should have figured this out :P at least now I know and don't have to change each text box. Thanks for sharing this great tech tip :)
    @Wiley Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so easy that I should have figured this out :P at least now I know and don't have to change each text box. Thanks for sharing this great tech tip :)
    @Wiley Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard this tip from Deanna Jump at the TpT conference but couldn't figure it out in my version of PPT (for Mac 2011). I finally found it...you have to click on the format drop-down menu to find the replace font option. Now I will be hooked! Thanks for sharing your tips with us!
    ~Kelsea

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great techie tip that is going to save me tons of time! I just changed one long project in two clicks!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete