Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Tech Tip Tuesday - Crop Graphic to Custom Shape in PowerPoint



If you want to join the linky, grab the Tech Tip Tuesday button.  Post about a technology tip.  Then link up below!

Click {here} to fill out my form if you are interested in helping me improve my tech tips.

*****************************

I discovered this tip by accident when I was redesigning my blog and changing my logos on TpT and on all my social media accounts.

I wanted to easily make my square logo into a round logo to upload on TpT.  That's when I realized you can crop graphics to make them any of the basic shapes in PowerPoint.

Here's how....



What tips or tricks have you learned when creating using PowerPoint?


Follow on Bloglovin


3 comments:

  1. Thanks! I never knew this could be done in PowerPoint!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cheryl. I get on powerpoint and go DUH, then end up clicking here, there and everywhere to find stuff. The more I use things the better I get, but when I don't use some features too often, I don't remember how to do it. I pinned this to have for reference. See you around. Kathleen Kidpeople Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of your tips and tutorials! This is so very helpful! Thank you! xo
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete