Friday, July 10, 2015

Wedding Weekend Sale!


I have a big announcement!  I'm getting married tomorrow!  My store will be 20% off through Sunday in order to help you celebrate with me.  Click on the sale graphic below to go directly to my store.


I cannot believe the day is finally here.  We've had the date set since May 2014.  When we first started our countdown, we had over 400 days to go.  Now we're down to 1.

This process has definitely taught me a lot about myself as a person and future wife.  I always thought I'd care about all the minor details, but now all that matters is that I will walk away from the day with a husband.  If things don't go as planned, oh well.  There are so many things that have happened during this process that have been out of my control.  From not getting to have the Orioles mascot make an appearance, to my nephew being in a cast and not being able to walk, to the few guests who have passed away recently.  I can't change any of those things.  What I could control was the effort I've put into this wedding.  I poured my heart out over the last few weeks making sure all the things I could control were the best that they could be.  And that's all that matters.

Now, it's time to get this party started!  Can't wait to come back as a Mrs!


Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness...I can't believe that you got married yesterday and were busy helping me today. You must be exhausted. CONGRATULATIONS to you! I got married in December. It was a lot of work to plan, but so worth it when it finally rolled around.
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete