Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Tech Tip Tuesday - No-Reply Blogger



If you want to join the linky, grab the Tech Tip Tuesday button.  Post about a technology tip.  Then link up below!

Click {here} to fill out my form if you are interested in helping me improve my tech tips. If you give me an idea of what to write as a tech tip and I actually write about it, you will get to choose a product from my store for me to send to you for free as a thank you present.

*****************************
Do you comment on blog posts written by other people?  Most bloggers like to reply to comments by email.  If you are a no-reply blogger, your email won't show up when you comment and that makes it really difficult for the blogger to respond to your comment.

I've seen other tutorials on this, but I still have many no-reply bloggers out there and thought I'd post a tutorial as well.

Read on to make the really simple change so you can receive responses by email.





Here's a video that I made during my sneak peek of the tech tip on Periscope.  It shows you how to follow the steps that I wrote above.


I know the video quality isn't that great recording it using Periscope.  Please let me know if you like the video feature on my tech tips and I can always do a screen recording to post on my blog instead of the Periscope video.  Just let me know your preference!

I'm also linking up with Kacie from Second Grade Sizzle for her Tech Tuesday linky!  You can find more tech tips over on her blog.



No Tech Tip Tuesday next week while I'm on my honeymoon.  I'll be back with my next tip on August 4th!
Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Thank you, thank you! I always feel like a meanie when i have to tell people that they are a No-reply blogger. I think every blogger should have to do a mandatory blog post to share about this topic! Lol
    Have fun on your honeymoon!!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I had no idea that I was a no-reply blogger! Ugh! Now I'm not :-) I found your blog through the little fish linky. I'm looking forward to connecting with you!

    Sandy from Adventures of a Techy Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. It feels like I have tried every tutorial there is and I still can't change my no reply status. I messed around with it last night and completely deleted Google+. When I checked after that (through a test post on my own blog), I was no longer no reply. Then, this morning when I commented on a blog, I was no reply again. So frustrating!! I consider myself somewhat tech savvy and I can. not. solve. this. Arrrggghhh!

    Dawn at Revenge of the Thirds

    ReplyDelete