Friday, July 17, 2015

New Blog Design!



My blog got a makeover today!  I started off wanting to update my TOU for my products.  I read somewhere that it's good to match your TOU to your blog.  I thought that was a really good tip.

So before I could work on my TOU, I had to update my blog!  Be honest - what do you think?

I took notes as I went this time so I could remember what to do in the future.  I also want to get started designing blogs for others, but I just don't know where to start.  For those of you who design blogs, how did you get started?  Any tips for me?

We leave for our honeymoon next Friday, so I have another week to be productive.  Once we get back, it'll be August and time to think about school again.

What is the top thing left on your to-do list for the summer?

Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE it! I think you did an amazing job. The color choice is so calming. You impress me...because as you know...I know nothing about blog design! lol!
    Where are you going on your honeymoon?
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fabulous! Love how all the social media integrates the same design! Enjoy your time!
    Mrs. Samuelson's Swamp Frogs

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I LOVE IT! I'm getting mine re-done currently and it is SO exciting!
    Daisy Designs

    ReplyDelete