Sunday, June 28, 2015

TpT Seller Challenge - Makeover Madness!


I'm not going in order with my blog posts for the TpT Seller Challenge.  I wrote about my dreams the other day and now I'm writing about the Week 1 Makeover Madness challenge.

Make sure you read to the end so you can find out about a sale!

I worked on updating some of my products when the challenge started, but I was not able to blog due to non-stop wedding planning.  I now have 13 days to go and I'm in pretty good shape so I can use some of my free time for TpT!

As you can see below, I updated the cover sheets of my Nouns, Adjectives, and Verbs products.  I have holidays, seasons, and animals done.  Each cover sheet has a similar look so my buyers can recognize the products as part of the same series.  I have plans to make more in this series and those will get similar covers from the beginning.



Some of the products also received updated fonts and graphics.  It was time.  Some of these products were from when I first started selling on TpT almost 2 years ago.  I have learned a lot in this time and it's always good to go back to revise.

To celebrate this makeover, I'm throwing a sale for these products.  50% off through June 30th.  Full price will return on Wednesday, July 1.  Click here to view all the products in this series or you can click on the individual products above.



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment