Thursday, June 25, 2015

TpT Seller Challenge - Dare to Dream


It has been forever since I've blogged.  I hope you've stuck around during my hiatus.  Today marks day 6 of summer for me and 16 days until my wedding!

I signed up for the TpT Seller's Challenge because I have nothing else to do right now.  No, that's not why I signed up.  I signed up because I figured I needed an excuse to stop thinking about the wedding non-stop.  And it forced me to reconnect with my followers.  (Self-promoting here: If you follow me on Instagram, you've been able to keep up with my life a little bit.  That's the one place that has not been neglected during my hiatus.)

I'm so very thankful for everything I've been able to accomplish because of TpT.  I'm also thankful for everything I've learned.  It certainly made wedding planning easier because I already knew how to design products and I applied that to all the little touches for my wedding.  I'm so proud of everything I've made for the wedding already and I can't wait to show it off to my closest family and friends.  They couldn't believe that I designed the invitations!

Anyway, this challenge came at the right time for me as I get ready for a huge life-changing event.  What better time to think about my dreams.


These are my dreams:

1. Start a family - I'm ready to be a mother.  Maybe not immediately after the wedding, but soon.  We've been living together for 2 years already and sometimes it feels like we are already married.  We won't have a huge adjustment to make after the wedding, so I don't feel the need to wait.

2.  We are ready to move out of my townhouse.  I bought it 5 years ago and we're ready for more space and a yard.

3.  My fiance has student loans that he's trying to pay off.  I was lucky and didn't have any.  So some of the extra money I make on TpT can be put toward his loans.  His debt will now be my debt once we're married.

4.  I want to continue to produce quality products and reach as many teachers and students as I can.  I also want to continue writing quality blog posts for teachers to gain ideas for their classrooms.


What are your dreams?

Follow on Bloglovin



2 comments:

  1. I love how TpT helps us create and also gives us amazing ideas to use in the classroom!

    Sparkling in Second

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl! I love your post! Thanks for sharing with us and best wishes as you continue the makeover challenge and get ready for your wedding!
    Bex
    Hey girl! Your post caught my eye on the TPT Seller challenge link ups - in particular the paying off IVF costs. You made me tear up! Your girls are so beautiful and I don't want to get into it a public post but it means a lot to me that you shared your story!
    Bex
    Reading and Writing Redhead

    ReplyDelete