Friday, April 17, 2015

Freebie Friday - New Format - Spring Freebies



Welcome to the new Freebie Friday!  I'm changing the way I do things around here.  You will still get to read about freebies on Fridays, but I'm no longer going to be featuring just one freebie.

I'm going to pick themes for each week.  I'll start easy - math, reading, writing, etc.  I will pick my top 4 for the theme and then I will ask you to link up any additional freebies that follow the theme.  See why I'm starting easy?  I want you to be able to link up your freebies early and often!

If you want to submit your freebie early, please let me know here.  If you want to suggest a theme, you can do so by commenting on this blog post.

What is today's theme?






Start getting those math freebies ready!


Feel free to link up any freebies that fit this week's theme.  Include a direct link to the freebie (either on TpT or hosted elsewhere).  Your freebie does not have to be hosted on TpT.  It can be hosted elsewhere, but I'd prefer a direct link to the freebie.  No links to blog posts please!  Freebies do not have to be your own.  They can be created by other people!


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment