Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Favorite Things Linky - April



It's the first Wednesday of April, so that means I'm back to share a few of my favorite things!

Since I'm in the middle of spring break, my favorite things this month are my favorite things to do during spring break.


Spring break is a wonderful time to recharge.  I love that I have time to go to the gym during the day instead of trying to fight the crowds at night.

I was really busy leading up to spring break, so I have a lot of shows to catch up on!  The best part is I can watch shows without falling asleep like I tend to do during the week.

Over the last month, I've been putting off working on store things until spring break.  So now I can schedule blog posts and work on new products!

Head back over to the Teaching Trio to read about some more favorite things.  You can also link up over there if you'd like!

What are your favorite spring break activities?




Follow on Bloglovin



3 comments:

  1. Live it up!! I can't wait for our Spring Break to start. Enjoy the rest of your break :)
    Julie
    The Techie Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are on Spring Break now & I was just thinking I actually have time to go back to the gym, too!! Lol
    I always think a week is so much time but then it seems to disappear!! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete