Sunday, March 8, 2015

Sunday Scoop - 3/8

Happy Sunday!





I am so ready for spring.  Losing that hour last night just reminds me that spring is definitely on the way!  I need to go grocery shopping today.  Need to make sure I plan healthy meals first.  Today is the last day of my 4 day weekend.  We had two snow days to end last week.  I got a lot of work done on Thursday and Friday, but I still need to grade science packets and write a few more blog posts for my parent resource site.

I am very hopeful that this week will be our first full week of school since December.  It is crazy to think that it has been almost 3 months without a full 5 day week.  No delays.  No snow days.  No half days for the end of the quarter/conferences.  No PD days.  Just 5 days of uninterrupted school.  I would LOVE for that to happen!  That would mean no more adjusting plans.  I know I'm asking for a lot, but my kiddos and I need to get back into our routine!  I also hope to start working on a new product.  We'll see if I have the energy after potentially working full time again!

My sister invited us over to have dinner with her and my nephew this week.  I'm very excited to see them!  It has been awhile and it will be good to relax with them for a few hours.

Have an awesome Sunday and week!



Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cheryl,
    Hope you get a full week of school! My friends who teach in Fairfax County are also hoping for the same thing. They've used most of their snow days. Enjoy your dinner tonight. That sounds like fun! Happy Sunday!
    Joya :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We, here in northern Wisconsin missed all of the snow you guys got. We haven't even had a snow day this year. I wished for one...that would have been nice about last week when the kiddos are getting cabin fever! I love your techie posts! I am not computer savie, and am learning as much as I can to make my blog and store better. Thanks for sharing your tips! Hope wedding plans are going well...

    Renee at The Science School Yard

    ReplyDelete