Sunday, March 15, 2015

Sunday Scoop - 3/15

Happy Sunday!



I need to go grocery shopping for the week.  I've already planned out my meals and now I just need to buy the food!

We went to Men's Warehouse a few months ago and picked out the tuxes for the guys.  We were thinking white vests and red ties.  We were going to buy the guys red ties to wear for the day of the wedding, but we haven't had much luck finding the right color red.  I know, I'm picky!  So now I've decided that the guys are going to wear Maryland flag ties and we need to change their vest color from white to red to make it look better.

I also need to do laundry.  It's been awhile and the dirty clothes are piling up again!

I hope to start thinking about an exercise routine again.  It worked really well back in January but then I stopped my routine.  I need to get back into it.  Will be easier now that the weather is finally starting to warm up.  I can go for walks after work.

I want to finish a few more blog posts, so we'll see if that happens!

I spent all day yesterday planning and grading, so I can focus on wedding things today.  I have a few things I need to check off that list.

Have an awesome Sunday!





Follow on Bloglovin


6 comments:

  1. Wedding planning can be stressful and overwhelming for sure! Good luck with getting everything finished and enjoy this time! It'll be here before you know it! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second that! We can get so wrapped up in the details, we forget to enjoy the moment. Be picky, it's your day! But don't sweat it either. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exercise after school--you and me both! I know that with the nicer weather, it'll get easier. You can do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the planning! I love the comments about enjoying the moment. It makes me think of The Office episode when Jim and Pam were getting married and they kept taking mental "snapshots" throughout the day. Don't forget to stop and just look around at all your hard work and watching the people you love celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with the wedding planning! My hubby and I got married late 2013, so this is all fresh in my memories! It was fun, but WAY to stressful! You're getting married soon, hooray!!! It's all worth it.
    Daisy Designs

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was planning on starting a new healthy lifestyle this week until I wrote my Sunday Scoop and realised how busy this week is going to be! Good Luck with yours!
    Growing Little Learners

    ReplyDelete