Sunday, March 1, 2015

Sunday Scoop - 3/1

Happy Sunday!





It's been a crazy, busy week and this week is no different!  4 more weeks until spring break.  I think I can, I think I can!

I need to finish my plans for the week, exercise and relax for a bit today.  Relaxation needs to happen because I'm going to be busy all week.

I started straightening up my house a bit yesterday, but then sat down to get work done on the computer and the rest didn't get done.  I hope to get to it some today.  I wasn't planning on getting the SMARTboard back so soon, but I did and it'll be in my room (instead of the middle of the pod) for the rest of the week.  I really need to adapt my plans to see how I can work it in.  I absolutely love it!

I'm happy to spend time with my nephew for a few hours this afternoon.

Have an awesome Sunday!





Follow on Bloglovin



3 comments:

  1. I am jealous of your smart board! Only upper grades have them in our school.Good luck with the relaxing! It's on my list too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't live without my Smartboard! There are so many ways to use it (that I pick up from Pinterest...lol) and it always engages the kids. Enjoy your day off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm jealous of the SMART board, too! I'm in a portable this year, so no SMART board for me... :(
    Daisy Designs

    ReplyDelete