Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Pinterest Pick 3 - March



I'm so excited to join up with other bloggers to bring you our top Pinterest picks of the month.  These will be fun activities you can do with your students throughout the month.  I'll be back each month with my top 3 picks and I'll link to it on Pinterest so you can access it yourself!

Since this falls on a Tuesday, I'm making all my pins technology related.  So not my usual Tech Tip Tuesday.  I'll be back with a new tech tip next week.  But you can still link up with a new tech tip on last week's post.  I'm leaving the linkup open until my next tech tip.




Fox in Socks Word Puzzle Game


I know Read Across America Day was yesterday, but you might be celebrating all week! Add this interactive site to your plans. The students are shown a picture and they have to rearrange the words in order to tell a story about the picture. The pictures are from popular Dr. Seuss books!


St. Patrick's Day Lucky Drops Addition Game


Your students can play this addition game right around St. Patrick's Day. They have to solve problems in order to move to the next level. Perfect for students who still need to practice their facts!


Basketball Math Fact Game

Here is another math fact game that you can use during March. This one has a basketball theme. Perfect for March Madness!

I hope you enjoyed these Pinterest activities.  Try them in your classroom!  Now, go check out everyone else's pins.  Hope you find something fun.  Make sure you check back next month to see what I have for you in April!

If you'd like to link up with us, grab the buttons from my post and share your top 3 Pinterest picks!  Then add your link below.




Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. Love all the technology ideas! I want to try Lucky Drops with my class today. Thanks for sharing such great ideas and linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the games! Really fun ways to keep the kids learning and engaged through the spring.

    Debbie
    Crockett's Classroom . . . Forever in Third Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always looking for some new technology ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing the games! The kids will love them! My second graders are having a hard time with their subtraction facts. They definitely need more practice! Thank you so much for linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to have my kids play the basketball math facts game.
    Thanks for the techie ideas!

    The Busy Busy Hive

    ReplyDelete