Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Wordless Wednesday - Table Points During Reading Group


I'm linking up with Miss DeCarbo for her Wordless Wednesday!




I need to explain this picture.  I'll make it brief for you though!

This is displayed on my screen during reading group time.  B, S, and T stand for my reading groups.  Each table has the chance to earn 10 points during each reading group time.  I put up the table points at the end of each group when we're switching.  I use my wireless keyboard to do this so I don't have to get up from my table and walk over to my desk.  This way the students can see the points they earn immediately and don't have to wait until the very end of the reading group block.

At the end of the reading group block, I transfer the points earned over to our table point chart.  At the end of the week, the table with the most points gets to pick from my prize box.

How do you manage behavior during reading group time?


Follow on Bloglovin



2 comments: