Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Tech Tip Tuesday - Twitter Tip



If you want to join the linky, grab the Tech Tip Tuesday button.  Post about a technology tip.  Then link up below!

Click {here} to fill out my form if you are interested in helping me improve my tech tips. If you give me an idea of what to write as a tech tip and I actually write about it, you will get to choose a product from my store for me to send to you for free as a thank you present.

*****************************



Today's tech tip is a very simple one!  If you use Twitter, I have a trick for you to use.  You might have seen it but not realize the purpose.

Have you ever sent a tweet where you've tagged someone in the beginning of the tweet?  Well, the only user that will see that in their feed is the person you've tagged.  That's great if you only want that person to see your tweet.

But what if you want all of your followers to see that tweet?  It's simple!  Just add a period right before the @ sign in your tweet.  This will still notify the person you've tagged, but it will also make sure that it shows up in your followers' feeds!

See this?

Erintegration was notified of this tweet and all my followers saw it.  I wanted to make sure my followers saw this and not just Erin.

Easy, right?

What other Twitter tricks are you aware of?


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

If you are interested in getting the codes for linking up early, you can find them in this folder on Google Drive. Once the link up closes, I will delete the file for that linkup so you can be sure to find the current ones. You don't HAVE to link up early, but the option is always there if you'd like. Just make sure you have the correct publish date/time and have clicked publish. If links aren't working when I check after 7 am EST on publish date, I will delete the link and send you an email so you can link up again after your post is published.

1 comment: