Sunday, February 8, 2015

Sunday Scoop - 2/8

Happy Sunday!




Grocery shopping didn't happen yesterday like I had planned.  Need to do that today so we have something to eat for the week!

We had a professional day on Friday and I got all my planning done for this week.  I did not get to grade papers, so I need to do that today.

We're having a family math and reading night in March and I volunteered to make fliers to advertise for the night.  I made them last year, so I just have to tweak them and put this year's info on them.  Won't take too long, but it's something I want to have done before our next meeting this week.

We have math conferences coming up on Thursday and I want to share my new parent resource site with my parents then.  I have a few things on my new site, but I'd like to have more.  I hope to get at least one more strategy posted today.

My officiant had something come up and he's no longer able to be there for our wedding.  I spent a good part of last week trying to find a replacement.  We met with someone yesterday and we really liked her.  Just need to sign the form and send off our deposit so we can keep that checked off our list!

The Terps men's and women's teams both play this afternoon as well as the Capitals.  Too bad all 3 games are around the same time.  3pm, 3;15pm, and 4pm.  Looks like a lot of flipping around for us!  I'm just happy to watch the games.

Have an awesome Sunday!  Are you relaxing and enjoying the day or are you preparing for the work week?


Follow on Bloglovin



7 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have a busy day. Good luck with the officiant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That happens all the time when it's football season around here. My husband and I are always flipping the channels when the Seahawks and the Packers play at the same time. Glad you were able to find a new officiant. Phew! I also need to get in some grocery shopping today. Otherwise it will be mac and cheese, hot dogs, grilled cheese, and breakfast for dinner around here this week. :) Happy Sunday!
    Joya :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's grocery shopping for me today, too. Good for you to have all of your lessons planned! I hope you have a wonderful week!
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to shop...even grocery shopping! The math resources site sounds like a great idea.
    Have a great Sunday!
    Kovescence of the Mind

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh...weekend grocery shopping is the worst, in many ways! Here's hoping yours goes smoothly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We also have to grocery shop!! I said I love a good PB&J, but that is pretty much all we have for lunches!!! Hope everything works out with the officiant for your wedding! Have a great week!!

    recipeforteaching

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, eating is overrated. ;)
    I am mentally preparing to go back to school after 12 weeks off. I'm happy to go back to teaching, but not so happy to take on all the associated stress, and definitely not thrilled to leave my sweetheart.
    Deb @Not very fancy in 1st
    PS. I had my MCM post all ready to go, then I discovered a different video that I had to share, so I bumped the first post to next week.

    ReplyDelete