Sunday, February 22, 2015

Sunday Scoop - 2/22

Happy Sunday!




Sunday again?  Where does the time go??

I need to go grocery shopping but after all the snow and ice we got yesterday, I might not be able to venture out.  I also need to finish my plans for the week (we might have our first full week of school since December!!!) and write a few posts for my math resource site for parents.  If you teach 2nd grade and are interested in seeing this site, let me know!  I'm basically showing my parents how I teach the different addition and subtraction strategies.  I was getting many questions and wanted to do more to help parents so they could help their children.

Our family night is coming up soon and I need to finish the list of sessions so we can determine their locations at our meeting tomorrow.  I also need to continue working on the next part of my mentoring guide.  Part 3 comes out on Thursday and I have a few things to finish up.  I also have to make sure my blog post is ready to be posted.  I hope to get to both of these things today.  If not, I do have some more time this week.

My cousin's daughter is turning 13 today and we are supposed to be celebrating with a small family party.  I have to check on the roads when it is time to go.  We might not make it if we can't get out!

Have an awesome Sunday!


Follow on Bloglovin



6 comments:

  1. I think we're going to have our first full week too! Won't it be a nice change :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. First full week since December?!?! Wow! We were just off for a week. Now, the sooner we get back the sooner spring break will be here...right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheryl, you certainly sound like you will have a busy week! I'm glad that you have a birthday party to enjoy today and I hope you'll find some additional me time in there too!

    Mrs O Knows

    ReplyDelete
  4. We were out all last week due to snow/ice too. I really wish spring would arrive early!

    My niece turned 13 on Friday. Imagine my surprise when I showed up to see her and she had GREEN highlights. When I asked her why she had green she told me "everyone does blonde". I really hope this is just a phase!

    Have a great week.
    -Tracy
    4th Grade Dynamic Duo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our roads have finally cleared. So, I am off to the grocery store, too.
    Have a great time at the party!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopefully the roads were clear and you were able to enjoy the birthday party. 13 is pretty special. Have a good week!
    Joya :)

    ReplyDelete