Sunday, February 1, 2015

Sunday Scoop - 2/1



Happy Sunday!  I'm linking up later than usual this week because my internet and cable were out since Friday morning.  Verizon just left and I can catch up on everything I've missed!







As you can see, everything on my list is related to having the internet back!  I've done everything else this weekend!  It was a super productive weekend because I could only watch movies or get some things done around the house.

Now, I have a few hours to catch up on everything else I wanted to do this weekend!

Have an awesome Sunday!



Follow on Bloglovin



3 comments:

  1. At least you had a chance to get all the house things done that usually (if you're anything like me) get put off because if the distraction of the internet! What's the parent resource you are making?
    Growing Little Learners

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've become so dependent on internet and cable (#FirstWorldProblems)! I agree, it's rough when it's out!! Congrats on the upcoming wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Internet being out stinks, but you soooo appreciate it once it is back.
    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete