Friday, February 27, 2015

Freebie Friday - Addition and Subtraction Vocabulary Memory Matching Games



Yay for Friday! Today’s freebie is brought to you by Adam Thompson. Click on the picture to go to the product on TpT.


This is a set of two 20-card memory matching games covering addition and subtraction vocabulary.

It is meant to be a free sample of my math and other subject memory matching games (more coming to my store soon).

I currently have these full sets available:

Addition and Subtraction Grade 2+3 Mental Math Memory Matching Games
Addition and Subtraction Grade 1+2 Memory Matching Games



Are you interested in submitting your freebie to be featured on my blog and Facebook page?  Click {here} to fill out the form for consideration. After you submit this form, please email me one or two pictures of the product. The pictures can be the same ones you use as thumbnails on TpT.




Follow on Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment