Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Tech Tip Tuesday - GoNoodle


If you want to join the linky, grab the Tech Tip Tuesday button.  Post about a technology tip.  Then link up below!

Click {here} to fill out my form if you are interested in helping me improve my tech tips. If you give me an idea of what to write as a tech tip and I actually write about it, you will get to choose a product from my store for me to send to you for free as a thank you present.

*****************************
Do you GoNoodle?

You should!  Your students will thank you if you do!!!


Click on the picture above to take you to the website to sign up.  After you sign up, you'll be able to make different classes.

As you can see in the picture above, I've created a class for math, homeroom, and recess.  I have different students for math than my homeroom, so I wanted to have different classes.  I created a recess class because I've been running a GoNoodle room during indoor recess.  The kids love it!

Anyway, if you want to play around with the settings, view the demo class.  This will show you the brain break videos and give you a chance to view them without earning time for your own class.

After you choose a class, click on play to get started.


Then you'll be given all these options of videos.  My kids love the videos under Zumba kids.  I like the ones under Koo Koo Kanga Roo.  Try them all and see what you like!


I use GoNoodle to give my students a break about halfway through a class period.  As I mentioned earlier, I also use it during indoor recess.  Try it out and you will love it too!

One of the kindergarten classes in my school uses it.  The teacher was having trouble getting it to load.  Something was wrong with her browser and it kept telling her it was updating.  She asked me for help and I was able to fix it for her.  Her students were so excited that it was fixed.  They wrote me a thank you note saying they were so happy they could dance to the videos again.

Try it out and let me know your favorite videos!


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment