Thursday, January 8, 2015

Teaching Across the USA linky


I'm linking up with Lucy S. over at Here's an Idea for her monthly Teaching Across the USA linky.

This month, she's asking us to share what people eat in our state.  So I went with the obvious - steamed crabs!  My favorite summertime food in Maryland.  Not everyone here likes crabs, but I'm a fan!  If I could hire someone to pick them for me, that'd be even better than just eating them!  It takes so long to pick them and I tend to lose interest after 2 or 3.

Now, head back to Lucy's blog and link up the food from your state!



Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. I've never had steamed crabs before - gotta try it one of these days!

    I bet you're dreaming of summertime today. It's freezing, isn't it?

    Thank you for linking up!

    Lucy :)

    ReplyDelete