Sunday, January 4, 2015

Sunday Scoop - 1/4

Happy Sunday!  First one of January and last day of winter break.




I brought planning and grading home with me over break and I haven't touched it.  Need to get it done today!

Grocery shopping for the week is a must.  Need to have food for lunches and dinners this week.

I NEED to exercise.  I keep coming up with excuses not to.  Like, staying in bed longer, or I have a stuffy nose, or I would rather sit at the computer.  It's almost 6 months until my wedding.  I need to get my act together now!

I hope to finish making the promotional graphics for the MD sellers giveaway I'm helping to organize.  We want to start promoting next week, so I need to get the graphics to people soon!

I have a few more blog posts I can write and schedule for January and I'd love to be able to get to that today.

My happy for this week is unusual, but our washing machine broke so we went out on Friday and bought a new one.  It's scheduled to be delivered today and I can't wait for it to get here!  I need to do laundry, but the first time in the new machine makes it a happy.

Have an awesome Sunday!  Make it a good one!

How are you spending your Sunday?


Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. I am like you having to finish scheduling blog posts and also what is needed to be done around the house. Have a great time with your new washing machine!!!

    Jasmine
    The Dots of Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in the same boat with that pile of grading that needs to be done. Thankfully I finished my planning yesterday - good luck with all yours! I'm also the same with the exercise - I'm saying I'll start tomorrow although I know there is no time like the present! Enjoy your laundry!
    Growing Little Learners

    ReplyDelete
  3. Embrace the fact that you are looking forward to your new washing machine! My have-to is hand washing, and I WISH I could throw those clothes in the washer instead! My exercising starts tomorrow - no excuses! I'm shooting for a Monday through Friday workout schedule! It's going to be rough at first, but I have to get started, too! Swimsuit weather is just around the corner!

    Rachel
    Mrs O Knows

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still have some grading and planning to do as well. It's amazing how many other things pop up when you actually have time. Enjoy your new washing machine, and have a great week!

    Mary
    Fit to be Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm planning right now! I did go grocery shopping earlier today, but I still need to prep for the week. I also need to exercise too! I'm planning to do that after the Cowboys game. Hope you have a great week!

    Brandi
    Swinging for Success

    ReplyDelete