Sunday, January 25, 2015

Sunday Scoop - 1/25

Happy Sunday!




My report cards are done, minus the 20 comments I have to write.  Hoping to knock those out of the way today so I don't have to stress before Wednesday's due date.  It's also time for my weekly grocery shopping.  Since my gym is right next to my grocery store, I'm gonna do both in one trip.  I took the day off from exercising yesterday, so I need to get back to it today.

I'd love to be able to finish my February word problem task cards, but I'm feeling like that'll be a stretch.  Crossing fingers I can get close to finishing.  I really need to get a few wedding things done soon.  Need to pick out my invitations and seriously think about booking our honeymoon soon.

There's a Maryland basketball game tonight and I'm going to the game with my family.  I have to miss the tptchat on Twitter tonight because I'll be at the game.  I'll just have to catch up and read about the chat another time.  We're supposed to get some snow tonight and tomorrow.  I'm hoping for a snow day so I can get a few more things done that weren't a priority this weekend.

I hope you have an awesome Sunday!  My first Movie Clip Monday Linky is tomorrow.  You can find directions for linking up here:





Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Cheryl,

    I hope you have a wonderful time at the basketball game with your family! I am going to check out your Movie Clip Monday link up!

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a well-planned and productive trip out. Thanks for reminding me that I wanted to make some task cards on the Constitutional Amendments for this week when I have a sub. Goodness I forgot all about it. Better add that to my list.

    I will share my one piece of wedding advice, learned the hard way: have someone be in charge of making you a dinner to-go box at your reception and making sure you take it with you; great responsibility for someone you want to include. We were so busy that we hardly ate (there was tons of food to be had), but when we got to the hotel and were starving we had NOTHING to eat. It is a small job, but it could make your night that much better :)

    Kovescence of the Mind

    ReplyDelete
  3. Believe me, I'm pulling for a snow day right along with you. We have been teased by weathermen a few times this winter and it has turned into nothing. But I need a day to catch up. Fingers crossed ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cheryl,
    What Sarah said is soooo true! Make sure they pack you lots to drink too. We were parched and starving. We honestly sat down in our hotel room on the couch , ate dinner, drank a couple sodas, and chilled. Hope you get that snow day! I saw the potential on the weather map. Crossing my fingers and pjs on backwards! Ha ha!
    Joya :)

    ReplyDelete