Sunday, January 11, 2015

Sunday Scoop - 1/11

Happy Sunday!





My have tos are the exact same as last week!  Guess that's what happens when school is back in session.

My hope tos are grade and relax.  I've been running around like crazy lately and been doing a lot of TPT work in my free time.  I hope to be able to relax, but we'll see!

My wedding venue is hosting an open house today.  My fiance and I are going to go even though we already have many of our vendors.  I kind of wanted to go just because it sounded fun.  Plus, maybe we can get ideas for setup by being in the venue for awhile.  Our wedding is exactly 6 months away today!  Cannot wait!  :)

Have an awesome Sunday!



Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. Hi Cheryl,
    Have fun at the open house! Sounds wonderful! Hope you come up with lots of ideas for set-up. Enjoy your day!
    Joya :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cheryl,

    Have fun at the open house. Those are awesome and great to have ideas for your own wedding. Have a nice Sunday

    Jasmine
    The Dots of Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  3. The open house sounds so exciting! Wedding planning is can be much fun. I hope you get lots of good ideas and find some time to relax!
    Good luck,
    Stacie
    www.smocussmocus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy the open house and wedding planning but make sure you find time to relax!
    Growing Little Learners

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like fun! Enjoy every minute of wedding planning. It goes by so fast! :)

    http://teachinginthenet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an exciting time for you! The next 6 months will fly right by and your wedding will be here before you know it.

    Linda and Lisa
    http://www.kinderlitbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete