Monday, January 19, 2015
New Linky coming next week!
Get ready! Movie Clip Monday is coming next week! Each week I will feature a movie here on my blog. It might be a video clip from YouTube, a Brain Pop video, or some other video I've found online. The videos might be motivational, educational, or just funny things!
Here's the best part... I'm inviting you to link up with me each week. So start getting those video links together!
Here's what you need to do to link up:
1. Find a video that you'd like to share with your readers.
2. Download the Movie Clip Monday graphic above by right clicking to save as. Save your picture in a convenient place for you.
3. Write about your video and include the Movie Clip Monday graphic with a link to this post.
4. Come back to this post to add your link to the linky.
5. Visit other blogs and leave comments for someone who linked up before you and come back to leave a comment for someone who linked up after you!
To get you ready for the first linky, I'm inviting you to link up early! Here's how to link up early:
1. Compose your blog post and schedule it for any time after 12 am EST on 1/26/15. Publish your post and copy the permalink. Important note: Do not change the title of your post after you create the permalink.
2. Make sure you've included the Movie Clip Monday graphic in your post. Please link your post to this post: http://techieturtleteacher.blogspot.com/2015/01/movie-clip-monday-money-worm.html
This is my permalink, so you won't actually be able to see anything on this post until the post is live on the 26th.
3. Click this link to get the InLinkz code to put in your post:
get the InLinkz code
4. Go to this link to add the permalink to your blog post before the linky is live:
If you need help embedding YouTube videos into your posts written on Blogger, check out this Tech Tip I wrote explaining how to do so.
Please let me know if you have any questions! Looking forward to seeing your Movie Clip Monday posts!
Also, don't forget about the MD sellers giveaway happening right now!