Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Favorite Things Linky - Favorite Restaurants


The Teaching Trio has created a new linky and I'm here to share my first post with you!  Each month, we'll share a few of our favorite things with you.

I had to pick 3 things from one category, so I started with something easy!  My favorite things this month are my favorite restaurants.


On the Border is my top pick.  That's where my fiance and I had our first date.  We continue to go back to enjoy their yummy food and their margaritas!

Outback and Greene Turtle are our options when we want something other than Mexican or we know that On the Border will be too packed.

Head back over to the Teaching Trio to read about some more favorite things.  You can also link up over there if you'd like!

What are your favorite restaurants?


Follow on Bloglovin

7 comments:

  1. So, apparently I am addicted to Outback that I possibly wanted to them to cater my future wedding when I get married later. I love your favorite restaurants and I cannot wait to see what is your favorite things later on.

    Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Outback too! Their bloomin' onion is amazing!!
    Crystal
    Fun and Learning at BBA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greene Turtle sounds interesting - we don't have one of those here in San Antonio!

    Krazy Town

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh I love Outback and Greene Turtle!! Delicious!! You are making me hungry!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We only have Outback near us. I looked up On the Border locations because it sounds yummy and it looks like there are a few near Charlotte, NC where we will be visiting so we just might try it based on your recommendation. :-) Thanks! Favorite restaurants are fun. - Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love On the Border too! They make the best chicken quesadilla!
    -Lisa
    http://sparklinginsped.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Greene Turtle sounds very interesting! I have never heard of it! :)

    Cassie
    Funky in Fourth

    ReplyDelete