Sunday, December 28, 2014

Sunday Scoop Winter Break Style (12/28)

Happy Sunday!  I almost forgot about the Sunday Scoop because it doesn't feel like Sunday.  So glad to be on winter break.  One more week of glorious relaxation!



My fiance and I are going cake tasting on Tuesday!  Cannot wait!  We were asked to bring pictures of styles of cakes that we like.  Need to search on Pinterest to find what we like.  We don't have something in mind already and we aren't very picky.

I feel like wedding planning has taken a backseat to everything else going on in my life.  Luckily most of the big stuff is done, but I still want to look at our checklist on The Knot to see what else we should be thinking about right now.  7.5 months are going to fly by!

Today is the last day of the regular season for the NFL.  I've been participating in a pick em league all season and I'm currently tied for 2nd place overall.  I'd love to stay there (or better) so I'll be watching all afternoon to find out!

We were so spoiled by our families this year and the gifts are all piled under the tree.  By under, I mean, spread out into the middle of our living room.  I'd love to get most of the presents put away so we can get our living room back.

I need to get my January word problems published soon so teachers have those to choose from when going back to school in the new year.  I hope to make a dent in those products today.

My fiance's dental procedure was pushed back to Friday.  So he's still recovering and I'm playing doctor.  He's being such a good patient, so I don't mind waiting on him until he's off his pain meds and feels well enough to move from the couch.

I hope you have an awesome Sunday and enjoy your time off!



Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. Hi Cheryl,
    7.5 months will fly by so quickly! Picking out a wedding cake is so much fun! Enjoy that. It seems we all are needing to get back to work on our TpT products. I too am working on reclaiming our living room from Christmas. I'm a Packers fan and my husband is a Seahawks fan. The games are on at the same time so we will be "fighting" over the remote control as we switch back and forth between games. Happy Sunday!
    Joya :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your upcoming wedding. I agree with you that Sunday does not feel like it is. Have a happy New Year!!!
    Jasmine H.
    The Dots of Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm starting too loose track of time as well! I love that feeling! Wedding planning is very exciting! Can't wait to read about your plans. Good Luck with your football picks today! I hope you do win some $$! I also hope your fiance' feels better soon. I'm sure with your pampering he will!

    Susan
    PassioninPortableland

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a yummy task...checking out those wedding cakes! You won't believe how fast the wedding will roll around...believe the woman who's been married 24 years LOL. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I"m with you, Cheryl! I had no idea what day it was yesterday. I was pretty sure it was Friday. Have fun planning your wedding. I loved doing that! Take care!
    -Lisa
    Grade 4 Buzz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cake tasting is soooo fun! Have a blast!! :) My husband and I celebrated 5 years not too long ago and it goes by sooo fast! Enjoy this special time and enjoy some amazing cake! ;)

    ReplyDelete