Sunday, December 7, 2014

Sunday Scoop - 12/7

Happy Sunday!  I've got a very busy day.  Lots of work to do today.  Is it winter break yet?



I'm being fully evaluated this year.  So that means two observations.  One during each semester.  I wanted to get my first one done before winter break and before the kids get too crazy.  So my observation is on Wednesday.  I know what I'll be teaching.  I just need to write up the lesson plan and get everything ready.

Progress reports are also due on Wednesday.  I just need to finish writing comments.  Won't take too long.

Last week was rough and I didn't have much time to plan for this coming week.  So I've got to get that done today.  I also want to get my sub plans for Friday written so I don't have to worry about that.  I'm taking a personal day so my fiance can clean and get ready for our Ugly Sweater Party next weekend.  We also want to go shopping and enjoy the day together.

I also have plans with my mom to go look at dress colors for my bridesmaids.  I didn't like the shades of reds when we went shopping a few weeks ago.  This time, I'm just going with my mom and if I like the colors, I'll take my girls back at a later date.

I've been so busy that I need to write this week's tech tip and freebie post.  That might have to wait until Monday night though.

I'm off to get to work so I can get everything done.  Check back in a few hours to see some of my favorite things.  It's a blog hop you don't want to miss!  After 9 am EST today, you can click on the graphic below and it'll take you to my post.



Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with your observation. We have at least 3 formal observations a year and only know the day - not when they'll be coming exactly so we have to be perfect all day long (which is very stressful)! I hope you manage to find the perfect shade of red for your bridesmaids!
    Growing Little Learners

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your observation. Shopping for bridesmaid dress colors sounds like fun! Good for you, taking a day off and spending it with your fiance. That sounds like fun. We have a Christmas party next weekend. Since it's too warm to wear ugly sweaters here in the Bahamas I ordered my hubby and I ugly sweater tshirts! Should be fun! Happy Sunday!
    Joya :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with observations. I am going to be a nervous wreck when I get my own classroom. I am also scheduling blog posts for this week. I may have to break some rules to catch up from last week with me being out due to toothache.Have a great day and hope you find the right kind of red for your bridesmaids.

    Jasmine H.
    The Dots of Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck on your observation & finding the right red! It took me a long time to find the right shade for my bridesmaids dresses too, but once I found it, I could always tell if a ribbon or fabric was "right" or not! I probably still could :) Thanks for linking up!
    ~Kristen
    Chalk & Apples
    Teaching Trio

    ReplyDelete