Sunday, December 21, 2014

Sunday Scoop - 12/21

Happy Sunday!  Last Sunday before Christmas!  Where has 2014 gone???




For everyone who has started winter break already - I'm jealous!  My last day is Tuesday.  We're having a school-wide pajama day, which will be fun.  All day we have fun pajama activities planned, including pajama math.  I still need to write pajama word problems for our PowerPoint.  I need to get that done today.

I have a substitute tomorrow because I have to take my fiance to get 2 teeth pulled.  I'm missing a fun winter day with holiday rotations.  I certainly hope everything goes well!  I hope to start planning for after break so I can relax for much of it.  If I can't get to it today, I should be able to tomorrow in between playing nurse.

This is the 3rd Christmas that my fiance and I will have been together.  Each year we find a new craft on Pinterest to make as presents for our families.  We bought materials for this year's gift awhile ago but we've been so busy and haven't had time to make it.  If we don't do it today, we will run out of time!

Hope you enjoy your Sunday, whether it is preparing for a few more days of school before break or it's relaxing during break.

How are you spending your day?


Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. I love making crafts, they are perfect especially for Christmas. Also, I am like you I need to go to the gym and start exercising.

    Jasmine H.
    The Dots of Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man! I remember those times where it seemed like everyone else was on winter break except my district. When I taught in Virginia I remember teaching through the 22nd. That was hard because I used to fly home for Christmas back then and either had to get on a plane that night or early on the 23rd. Expensive!!! Enjoy your crafting time. Hope your fiance gets through the dental work ok. Not fun! Happy Sunday and Merry Christmas!
    Joya :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Making Christmas crafts sounds fun, thanks for the idea! Hope tomorrow goes well for you and your fiancé.
    Alyce

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope all went well with the dental work. And I hope you two have a glorious new year!!

    ReplyDelete