Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Pick 3 Pinterest Linky - December


I'm so excited to join up with other bloggers to bring you our top Pinterest picks of the month.  These will be fun activities you can do with your students throughout the month.  I'll be back each month with my top 3 picks and I'll link to it on Pinterest so you can access it yourself!


Melted snowman activity


You need to purchase small white bowls for this activity.  Then give your students the puddle paper or have them make it themselves.  They also need construction paper or markers to decorate the face.  They can write anything you want them to write.  When I did this activity, I didn't have my students write anything.  They continued their puddle and included pictures of scarves and mittens that were on top of the melted snow.


Name snowmen


My students loved this activity last year!  They were given white paper and they cut out circles.  They cut out one for each letter of their name.  They wrote one letter of their name on each circle.  Then they stacked the circles and glued to a piece of blue paper.  It looked just like a snowman!  They were able to decorate it however they wanted.  You could cut the circles for them first if you need to save time or have younger students.


I like winter because bulletin board

This is a fun bulletin board.  Students can decorate a mug and then write why they like winter.  These can be displayed on a bulletin board for everyone to see!

I hope you enjoyed these Pinterest activities.  Try them in your classroom!  Now, go check out everyone else's pins.  Hope you find something fun.  Make sure you check back next month to see what I have for you in January!

If you'd like to link up with us, grab the buttons from my post and share your top 3 Pinterest picks!  Then add your link below.




Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. I have to do the mugs! They would be so cute with a hot cocoa writing! Thank you so much for linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the name snowman ideas! How adorable... especially for the little ones.
    Thanks for sharing.
    :0) Melissa
    More Time 2 Teach

    ReplyDelete
  3. The snowman name idea is precious and would make a great bulletin board...thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete