Monday, December 29, 2014

New Year's Linky Party


I'm linking up with Susan from Passion in Portable Land to bring you this New Year's Linky.
2014 was a good one!  I know I'll remember it most by the year I got engaged!  We've been engaged since April, so most of our time this year has been wedding planning.

Lots of other things happened - turned 30, became an aunt for the 2nd time, sprained my ankle twice, went to Orioles playoff games, and started my 7th year of teaching.

I thoroughly enjoyed this year, but I know my best years are still to come. 
I could list all the things that many people do - go to the gym more, eat better, etc.

But I think my one resolution that I want to stick to all year long is just enjoy life and find something to make me laugh every single day.  I've been reminded that life is short and I want to cherish it as much as I can.

I'm not going to wait until Thursday to start my resolution.  I'm starting today!  I hope you will join me in this journey of laughter.  Maybe you can share your laughter with us.  Who knows, maybe you'll bring laughter to someone else!

Now, go view the other posts in this linky.  Have a wonderful day!  Make sure you find something to laugh about.



Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. I love your resolution! If your not laughing your crying so I prefer to laugh too! Thanks for linking up and I can't wait to read about your wedding plans! Happy New Year!

    Susan
    Passioninportableland

    ReplyDelete