Thursday, November 13, 2014

Throwback Thursday - Fact and Opinion Freebie


I am so thankful for everything TPT has allowed me to do.  So I thought I'd bring you another blog freebie today by participating in Throwback Thursday again.

This was originally posted on November 3, 2013.
Wow!  I can't believe it has been 2 weeks since my last post.  Life has been crazy and I haven't had much free time.

My nephew was born on October 21 and that was a wonderful day.  I rushed over to the hospital immediately after school and got there about 20 minutes before he was born.  I was so excited that I made it and didn't have to take a day off school to be there.

Since then I've been spending lots of time with family and work has kept me busy.  Report cards go home on Friday, so I had to finish grading before I could even start on report cards.

I had time to create my product for the November Facebook Frenzy.  The October one was so successful that I decided to participate in the November one.  The Frenzy starts on Friday, November 8th, so be sure to check out my page for some great 2nd grade products!  Click on the boat to get started.
https://www.facebook.com/techieturtleteacher

I also had time to create another Thanksgiving-themed product.  My boyfriend helped me with the idea.  The students have to help the turkeys find their missing feathers.  The feathers are adjectives, nouns, or verbs.  Check out the product at my store for more information!
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Thanksgiving-Turkey-Nouns-Adjectives-Verbs-Worksheets-and-Center-Activity-954699

And now, for what you've all been waiting for!  A freebie!  I have set my Owl Fact and Opinion product as a freebie for my loyal blog followers.  It will be free for a limited time.  Enjoy!  Click on the cover to download it. 
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwyJ9wFepF8eQThzdWE2a3BZQmc/edit?usp=drive_web

Thanks for reading!  Have a wonderful week!
So in the post I said that blog freebie would be free for a limited time.  Well, I guess I changed my mind because it is still free.  And you're in luck!  Go download it today!

What are you thankful for this November?

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment