Sunday, November 2, 2014

Sunday Scoop and ICYMI - October Products

Happy Sunday!  I'm linking up for the Sunday Scoop again this week.  Plus, you get to read about the product I finished in October.





Have an awesome Sunday!  Keep reading to see the only product I finished in October.  Not happy that I only finished one, but it's better than nothing!

graphics and fonts by Creative Clips
October has been slow in the creating sense.  I've been very busy with wedding planning and school things, so I haven't been creating many products.  I only have this one finished.  I hope to have a few more done next month.

This product is the next in my series of word problem task cards.  This version is the basic fact version.  The problems use addition and subtraction.  It is good for first graders and some second graders.  The numbers are smaller, so students can practice solving problems without the stress of large numbers.  The themes included in this product are leaves, election day, and Thanksgiving.  Check it out today!

First three people to comment on this post will receive a copy of the product for free.  Make sure you leave your email address!

 photo signature_zpscb20f6f9.png
Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. You're totally ahead of me! I had good intentions, but never even ended up getting our Halloween decorations out. I do have plans for Thanksgiving decorations, though!

    I'm so jealous of your Sunday fun day! Mine is filled with work, work, work, though I'm doing a fine job of procrastinating so far! :-)

    Cute blog! Glad that I found you through The Sunday Scoop! I won't leave my email address because I'm a fifth grade teacher, but pass mine on to someone else please!

    Rachel
    Mrs O Knows

    ReplyDelete
  2. Relaxing and going for a long walk are great things to HAVE to do! Enjoy them both!
    Growing Little Learners

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I just did word problems!
    Teresa_walquist@hcpss.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. It seems like laundry and relaxing is on everyone's Sunday Scoops! Have a fabulous Sunday!!

    Cassie
    Funky in Fourth

    ReplyDelete