Sunday, November 23, 2014

Sunday Scoop - 11/23

Happy Sunday!  It's almost Thanksgiving... 2 long days before 5 days off.  I think I can... I think I can...



We have parent-teacher conferences tomorrow and Tuesday.  The kids leave after 3.5 hours and we spend 7 more hours meeting with parents.  Long days, but it's worth it to have Wednesday off!

My fiance and I just signed up for Netflix yesterday.  Hopefully I'll find some time today to watch at least one show.

Maryland soccer is playing in their first NCAA tournament game this season tonight.  I had heard it was supposed to rain, but now the forecast looks clear.  Not sure if I'll finish all my work in order to go.  If I can't go, I can watch it on tv.

And now I'm off to the grocery store so I can beat some of the crowds.  Have an awesome Sunday!



Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I love Netflix!!! Be very careful because one show can turn into a whole afternoon very quickly.
    Sara
    Frampton's FUNdamentals

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun week! I hope you survive your two days of work! We have the whole week off, so I'm headed to Napa today then Los Angeles for the holiday! Enjoy!

    Erin
    You AUT-a Know

    ReplyDelete