Tuesday, November 25, 2014

No Tech Tip - Thank You for My Followers

I do not have a tech tip for you today.  Sorry to disappoint you!  But keep reading to hear about something even better!

Last week was American Education week and I had parents in my classroom watching all week. This week is 2 long days of conferences. I've also had some personal things going on and I haven't had much free time.  I plan to be back next week with a tip for you, so please come back.

Have an awesome Thanksgiving with your friends and family!


I'm thankful for you, so I wanted to offer something to all my blog followers. What's better than a free product of your choice?

All you have to do is:
1. Make sure you are following my blog using Bloglovin, Google Friend Connect, or just follow by email.
2. Visit my store and decide on the product you would like to have for free (bundles are excluded).
3. Send me an email (techieturtleteacher@gmail.com) telling me how you follow me and what name you use to follow me. Also tell me your choice of product.
4. Wait to receive an email back from me with the product of your choice!

Make sure you take advantage of this offer and email me quickly. All emails must be received by 12pm EST on Sunday, November 30, 2014 in order to be eligible. One offer per person.

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment