Thursday, October 2, 2014

Weekly Tips for Teachers - Yummy Dinner Recipe



I know teachers have limited free time, so I thought I'd share a really easy dinner recipe I found by accident.


This is chicken, shrimp, peppers, and pasta in teriyaki sauce.

Ingredients:
-pasta (I used rotini)
-teriyaki sauce (enough to coat when cooking chicken, shrimp, and veggies)
-frozen bell peppers
-frozen grilled chicken strips
-frozen shrimp (peeled and deveined)

Directions:
1. Cook pasta according to directions on the box.
2. Stir fry chicken, shrimp, and veggies in the teriyaki sauce until chicken and shrimp are cooked thoroughly.
3. When pasta is finished cooking, drain.
4. Toss pasta into pan with the stir fry.  Add in extra teriyaki sauce, if needed.
5. Continue cooking for 1-3 minutes to allow pasta to cook in the teriyaki sauce.
6. Enjoy!

Everything was frozen when I cooked this.  I was trying to come up with what to make using what I had in the kitchen.  I already had all the frozen ingredients, but I'm sure you could make it with fresh ingredients.

What is an easy recipe you like to cook when you are limited on time?

Now, head on over to Kelsea's page to see this week's tips for teachers!
Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Sounds yummy! And I love that it is quick and easy. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was very yummy! Such an easy recipe for during the week when you're tired and don't want to spend much time cooking.

      Delete
  2. Yum! This sounds amazing! Definitely going to have to give it a try. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete