Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Tech Tip Tuesday - Tsu


If you want to join the linky, grab the Tech Tip Tuesday button.  Post about a technology tip.  Then link up below!

Click {here} to fill out my form if you are interested in helping me improve my tech tips.

*****************************
Do you Tsu?  If you don't, you should!

If you already do, you can skip right to the bottom of this post to comment with your link so I can follow you!

If you don't, please keep reading and get ready to sign up!


Basically, Tsu is a new social media network similar to Facebook.  The part I like best about it is that your followers can see ALL of your posts.  It is not limited like posts on Facebook.

There is the potential to earn money from the site, but I'm using it to share my content freely with others.  I don't post much on my Facebook page anymore because only about 10% of my followers see my posts.  It's not worth my time and effort there.

But on Tsu, that's not the case!  I can post and all my friends and followers will see my posts.  I've only joined as my business page right now.  I'm not ready to open a personal page there and I doubt I will.

Anyway, how do you join?  Just click on the link below and it will take you to my page with a popup window for you to fill out to join before you can see my new page!


Or you can click {here} and type in my username - techieturtleteacher.

That's all for today.  I hope you'll join me over at Tsu!



What is the link to your Tsu page?


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment