Sunday, October 19, 2014

Sunday Scoop - 10/19

Happy Sunday!




We didn't have students on Friday, so I was able to get my planning for next week done before I started my weekend.  Good thing too because I went to the Maryland football game against Iowa yesterday so I had no time to do any work.  Today, we're headed to St. Michaels for the afternoon.  We went last year in August and November and I want to try to go back every fall.  I love their Christmas store and it's such a cute little town.

We're meeting with a 4th florist this week.  You read that right - 4 florists.  First one left things off the proposal, second one was way too expensive, and third one received a deposit for our date before we could secure it.  So we're on to the fourth!  This is the one my sister used, so I'm very hopeful she's the one.  Who knew flowers could be so difficult??

My nephew turns 1 on Tuesday!  I can't believe how fast time has gone.  His party is next weekend, but I'm hoping to see him after work on Tuesday.

Happy Sunday!  Hope you have a great one!


Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. A weekend without lesson planning! That's so great. And so unusual! Have a great week!
    Jan
    Laughter and Consistency

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wedding planning was one of my favorite things - even through all the headaches and mishaps and craziness... I loved every minute! Enjoy! It'll be the best party you'll ever throw! :-) Congrats...

    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice to enjoy your Sunday with lesson planning. I have meal planning on the to do list today too. Good luck with your florist. Hopefully this will be the one.

    ~Laura
    Luv My Kinders

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should read before I publish...lol..I meant without lesson planning.

      ~Laura

      Delete
  4. Let us know how this florist turned out.
    And I will have to Google St. Michaels. Sounds like a neat place!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete