Blog Freebie - Bloom/Wilt Posters


Do you read Chrysanthemum with your students?  I read it with my students this year and they loved it!  If you haven't read it, you need to.  It has a very important message to share.

Basically, Chrysanthemum is being bullied because of her long name and it teaches students to think about how to make people feel like they are blooming, not wilting.

I had a long conversation with my students about what it means to feel like you are blooming and what it means to feel like you are wilting.

I have these posters displayed in my classroom as a reminder and I have individual reminders on each desk.




You can get these posters and more for free by clicking on the picture below.




Follow on Bloglovin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Double Down Dice Game for Near Doubles Addition Strategy - Freebie

Tips for Mentoring a Student Teacher - Communicating

Tips for Mentoring a Student Teacher - Releasing Responsibilities to Student Teacher