Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Tech Tip Tuesday - Facebook Notifications


If you want to join the linky, grab the Tech Tip Tuesday button.  Post about a technology tip.  Then link up below!

Click {here} to fill out my form if you are interested in helping me improve my tech tips.

*****************************
Want to make sure you don't miss any of my posts on Facebook?  Want to ensure your readers know how to get notifications on Facebook so they don't miss any of your posts?

It is really simple to set up notifications.


1.  Visit the page you want to set up notifications for.
2.  If you haven't liked the page, click on like.  If you have liked, it click where it says liked.
3.  In the menu bar that opens, make sure you click on get notifications.  If there is a check there, like in my picture above, you will be notified every time something is posted on the page.

Now you won't miss anything - giveaways, sales, flash freebies, etc!


Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Cheryl, I love your Tech Tip Tuesday posts!
    I am a complete Facebook novice, so thank you for your techie tip this week.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete