Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Tech Tip Tuesday - Custom Email Signature


If you want to join the linky, grab the Tech Tip Tuesday button.  Post about a technology tip.  Then link up below!

Click {here} to fill out my form if you are interested in helping me improve my tech tips.

*****************************
Do you want to spruce up your email signature?  If you're anything like me, your signature is just a long list of links.  And that is boring!

I have the solution for you!  WiseStamp Email Signature!  It currently only works with Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, and AOL.

When you first go to the site, click on the green button that says claim your free signature now.  This will set up your account.  In the future when you already have your account, you just click on login at the top.

http://www.wisestamp.com/

After you click on the green button, you have options of how you want to sign up.  Choose the one that fits your needs and click on the green create an account button.


Then you will see this page to create your email signature.  Fill in the information on the left.  You don't have to fill out everything, just what you want to use.  Scroll down to add a picture or logo, change your colors, and add your social media links.  As you add information, you will see a preview in the box to the right.


Once you have everything you need, click on the green button that says OK, I'm done. At this point, it'll ask you to install the app to your web browser.  Follow the directions that pop up.


You have the option of adding your signature automatically or adding it yourself.   Above the preview box you will see the option to assign your signature to an email address.  Click on that link.


I want my signature to be included every time I compose an email.  I don't want to go through the extra steps to add it each time.  As you can see below, I've changed the settings so it shows my signature when I compose and reply/fwd.  It's up to you how you customize these settings.

And now I can log in to my email, compose a new message and my signature is changed!  I had to go back in to my gmail settings to delete the signature I already had.  I don't need both to appear.  The icon to the right of the trash can at the bottom of the email window controls settings for my signature.


What are you waiting for?  Go get your customized email signature now!
 photo signature_zpscb20f6f9.png
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment