Sunday, September 21, 2014

Happy Sunday - The Sunday Scoop


Happy Sunday everyone!  I hope you're enjoying your weekend.  I know I am!  I worked really hard last week to make sure I was planned for next week before leaving school on Friday.  Definitely makes for an enjoyable weekend.


My fiance and I went to see these sunflowers yesterday morning.  Such a wonderful sight and I love it even more since I'm using sunflowers in my wedding.

Here's today's edition of my Sunday Scoop...


Progress reports go home soon.  I can't believe it!  Didn't we just start school?  How am I supposed to have grades already?  I need to spend some time grading a few papers before I can work on progress reports.  And, as always, I've gotta wash my clothes!

We're meeting with a DJ this week.  Hopefully we like him enough to sign a contract with him for our wedding.  I'm so ready to check that off the list.

Schools are closed on Thursday for Rosh Hashanah.  I'm hoping I can make that a productive day off.  We'll see!

And today - I'm headed back to Camden Yards for the last regular season home game of the year.  My fiance splurged and bought us club level seats.  So fun!!

How was your weekend?



Follow on Bloglovin

10 comments:

  1. First, congrats on your engagement! I hope all goes well with the DJ. Grading papers and laundry are always on my weekend to-do list as well! Have a great week.
    Jan
    Laughter and Consistency

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The DJ was great and we signed a contract! Hope you've gotten your things done this week.

      Delete
  2. I need to work on Unsats! It seems way too soon.

    Lisa
    http://lisateachr.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes.... Laundry, that was not on my list because it has become a habit on Sundays.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I put off laundry over the weekend, so now it's on my list on my day off tomorrow!

      Delete
  4. I love your sunflower picture! It's gorgeous! Thanks for linking up!
    ~Kristen
    Teaching Trio
    Chalk & Apples

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sunflowers will be gorgeous in a wedding. When is the big day?

    Lori

    ReplyDelete