Sunday, September 14, 2014

Another Sunday Scoop



It's Sunday again!  I love this quick linkup from the Teaching Trio!



We didn't have students on Friday, so I got a lot of planning done, but wasn't able to finish my language arts plans.  I have to finish planning my reading groups today.

I REALLY need to fold laundry and put it away.  One chore I really hate!

One of my student teachers from last year asked me to write her a recommendation for grad school.  I keep putting it off but need to get it done so I can give it to her on Wednesday.

I'm ready to mail my save the dates.  Been trying to print addresses on labels this morning but my printer is causing lots of frustration.  It isn't printing correctly on the labels and I'm super annoyed.  Wasted money and time.  Guess I'll spend the rest of the day writing out the addresses on the envelopes.  89 envelopes here I come!

If I have time, I'd really like to start working on another product.  I need to get 2 more released by October, so now would be perfect to start working on it.

I'm very happy to be home today.  Last weekend, I went up to my fiance's mom's house and wasn't able to relax at home.  Yesterday was football Saturday in College Park, so I wasn't home.  My DVR is getting awfully full because I just haven't been able to watch some of my shows.  Luckily today's Orioles game is at 8pm and the Ravens already played this week.  So that means no sports to watch.

What's on your schedule for today?

Now, head on over to the Teaching Trio to see what others are doing!


Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Found your site on Sunday Scoop. Love your Tech tip Tuesdays. Going to spend some time learning some new things thanks to you! Always learning!

    Renee at The Science School Yard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I could help! Please let me know if there is anything specific you'd like to learn. I love taking requests for my tips.

      Delete
  2. Follow my blog if you want. I am an elementary digital learning coach. I hope my resources will help you!!

    http://edtechminion.blogspot.com/

    Keep up the good work! :)

    ReplyDelete